8844 Ruffian Lane Suite D
Newburgh, Indiana 47630
Branch Managing Broker / Team Lead / REALTOR®
Specialties: Listing & Buyer’s Agent, New Construction, Mortgage Financing, Marketing, & Relocation
This military veteran, former successful mortgage banker, and member of numerous land use boards and committees has seen just about every side there is to a real estate transaction!
Originally licensed as a real estate agent in 1991, Jason transitioned to the mortgage banking side of the table in late 1997 to allow him more “at home time” with his family.
For the next 18 years he cherished his nights and weekends as he spent time with his wife and 2 young children working the traditional “banker’s hours” and spending his off-time at the ball fields or children’s school events.
Then, in August 2015, his youngest left the nest, and the timing was perfect for him to make his return to the sales side of the table.
It was definitely a good move because Jason ended up working with more than 30 clients in his first year back AND was named the Southwest Indiana Association of REALTORS® Rookie REALTOR® of the year!
If you are looking to buy or sell, and you want to work with an agent who is knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate sales, marketing, finance, and land use, AND an agent who is a simple everyday down-to-earth person (no pushiness here), then Jason just might be your guy!
Feel free to give him a call, text, or email. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have with a truly “No-Pressure” approach!
- Certified eXp Realty eXpand Mentor
- Member of the Indiana Association of Realtors® Leadership Academy
- BS in Business Management
- US Navy Veteran
- President-Board of Zoning Appeals, Town of Newburgh IN 2015-current
- President-Area Plan Commission, Town of Newburgh IN 2015-Dec. 2018
- Marketing Chairman, SIAR Young Professionals Network 2016-2017
- Vice President-Butler Financial Group 2012-2015 (Mortgage Company)
- President-Cornerstone Financial Service 1997-2012 (Mortgage Company)